Skip to main content

Days 2

What to post for the day? Honestly, I am so tired at work that I barely even thought about it. But then that would just easily cut what could have been the longest chain I had in weeks...because I wasnt able to follow up at all. Well, maybe I can just talk about the new LTFRB app about Friendtrip.


Hahaha. The first time I heard about it I really laughed. This is the carpooling app that they thought about in order to ease up traffic (and the increasing MRT problems that will only worsen once school starts). But then whenever I hear the app name I just feel like laughing. Why? No particular reason just the name. It sounds as if your friend just pulled a prank on you.

Seriously, the possibility of carpooling for me sounds like a pipe dream. I wish I had more friends, because the idea sounds really nice. But then my commuting experience had caused me to develop some serious trust issues when it comes to travel, and although I have friends in facebook I hardly even talk to them.

Yeah, this is all mostly my fault. Due to my prolonged mood swings and general tendency to just lock myself from the world, the little friends I had were effectively sealed in a convenient box until the time I toughen up and venture out into the world again. 

Sad as it may seem, there is still some things to be happy about my situation. First, despite my indifference, I managed to have friends. That is like an achievement unlocked for me. Another is that I have come to a point where I am secure enough about myself to not worry so much about not having friends if worse comes to worse. Back then my insecurities were so bad that I felt so anxious to please everyone. Another is that, despite my situation that being in an endless slump of depression, I can still manage to laugh at simple concepts such as friendtrip.

I know that I have a long way to go but then it is reassuring to know that I have more or less matured somewhat in my personality to not worry too much on what is going on in my life. Someday, I may be well on my way to get out of this forever, but for now, I hold on to this reassurance and find this again, a great reason to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 (remake)

I decided to rewrite this in the same theme because, well yesterday I celebrated the birthday of my two cats Alice and Catherine Some people may say its weird. A lot would assume that it’s not a big deal. When I was younger, things like this may not have mattered. But then today it’s a different story.

Days 14

Less than a year to go before the presidential elections and he media has started a coverage frenzy on who would be the potential candidates. When I was younger I feel so hyped out whenever this period happens and even though I am too young to vote, I was still excited. Now, more than three elections later, times have changed, I have witnessed a lot of those politicians say their piece, have their chance in the limelight, be suddenly forgotten, eat their words, join a former rival group, the works. I've somehow develped an apathy towards them. Like no matter who the politicians would be, it would not make a difference. They are all one and the same. They would cheat, change sides, do some shameless advertising, all for he sake of a win. All for the sake of money. I've seen them unravel their true sides. The ones you thought were heroes were just as controversial as the villain they were trying to fight. It was all a matter of perspective. The oned who reveal the information to ...

When you break promises

Sure, I made a lot of promises in my lifetime. Mostly, to myself. I could not count the many times that I broke my promise to myself. I say it's okay but I am hurting inside. But I can't do anything but move on.