Skip to main content

Days 22

I am finally home and am early! It's all thanks to God. He probably planned it in advance. Well, thanks as well to my office mate Niel, who happened to live in Almar. So with all of this, a big thank you!

Which gives me time to write for the day since I'm not as exhausted as I would be. Today we went bowling. It's not the typical competition bowling where I had to do my best and be nervous all the time, it's the relaxed version of bowling, where no one really cares about your score and you eat tons of food. The only score you'ld care about is your own, and I have actually done pretty well when I'lm not nervous. Only that, I can't help but remember the good bowling memories when we were in a tournament and everyone has to do their best. I've seen so good techniques that I feel like no one in my team can actually compare to our usual players back then. A strike for them is usual, most of the time, they strike or spare. It's not unheard of to get double or triple strikes. Our team captain even once, in our very crucial game, had to score four consecutive strikes for him to seal our victory. It was very fun, and I learned a lot. During that tournament we won second place.

The atmosphere back then was far from what was in our group right now. But then, as we were about to leave, I saw a group of bowlers waiting for us to end because there apparently would be a tournament taking place. I smiled and thought that was me back then, in the crowd of people carrying their own bowling balls and shoes, having those arm equipments I was there participating in that tournament, nervous and anxious for the win. Both sides of the story seems fun to me. Now that I think about it, I miss them.

Not only that, I miss my friends, who apparently went last weekend to the beach without me, through no fault of their own. I just had the tendency to ignore them as the risk of bullying is so big. But then, times like this, I forget those fears of mine and think of inviting them, calling them and ask them if they can go bowling with me. It may not even be today. It could be in my birthday, who knows. And maybe it wouldnt be limited to bowling. Ice skating is good as well. All I know is, back then, it was fun.

And I am happy for having memories of having fun like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 (remake)

I decided to rewrite this in the same theme because, well yesterday I celebrated the birthday of my two cats Alice and Catherine Some people may say its weird. A lot would assume that it’s not a big deal. When I was younger, things like this may not have mattered. But then today it’s a different story.

Days 10

I wonder what to talk about next. Maybe we might as well talk about the most talked about topic these days, that is - the west valley fault. The timing was too perfect for panic. Nepal just got hit by two more than 8 magnitude earthquakes and the Bohol quake was still fresh in everyone's minds. It was no surprise when people started getting scared or hyped up and panicky over the internet. Some people even went out of their way to rally other people from social media to pray for the philippines this early on. There were some people who thought that what we were panicking about already happened and was already on a verge of prayer ralllies and if not for the correction of information they would have proceeded on to create a fund raiser or something. In the midst of this, I am quite thankful that the information was so quick in dissemination that by this time a lot more people were informed and were clear about what to do. In just one day, maps showing the fault lines were already av...

Days 4

I absolutely have no idea what to write about this time. Yeah, someday I might come up with a better excuse but today is simply not the day. At the top of my mind, there are two things I really want to talk about. The first is about anime and the other is about network marketing. These two subjects I am equally passionate about, only for different purposes and reasons. I will talk about network marketing for now, because I have a lot of things to think about when it comes to anime. But when it comes to network marketing, well, the one thing that instantly comes to my mind is “No”. This does not mean I am negative or close minded. I am open to hear any kind of opportunity. I guess I could not properly explain myself unless I tell what I experienced about it.