Skip to main content

Days 23

When you slack off, it gets addicting.

As you can see from the turn of events, it got so hectic and I became too careless that my two week formed habit was disrupted the moment I felt tired. I mean, the first night out was something I recovered from but then the second day, they were all for a night out again, something you cant refuse. I was able to go home so late that I dont have the strength to write about something anymore. Then came the next day, and apparently, my mum had a bit of money she received and suddenly wanted to eat out. So naturally, we ate out very late that even though I got home early, I still could not write. Then came Friday. It was all okay. But then this is genuine slacking off because I just discovered a new anime and it was very addicting enough for me to lose track of time.

All these excuses aside, I really hope that I continue this 30 day series even though I have the tendency to slack off and everything. As I had discovered recently on, that its alright as long as I end it. Definitely, I would put an ending to this after the whole 30 days is over. You know the promise of having to end this sooner or later just brings up so much hope that it makes me happy. This kind of feels like my student days where I feel happy as I am about to graduate. You know, the feeling like youve been through too much in the school year and youve had gone through a lot of feelings. That you are just glad that it's over. Like there is an end to everything.

I remember my professor saying it. This too shall pass. It reminds us that despite our hardships, everything will come to an end. As well as our happy times. It warns us that the good times will come to an end as well, so we better prepare ourselves and plan ahead. I think it is a great reminder to ourselves. It reminds us that we are still alive. We will still be witnesses to a lot of beginnings and endings. I guess this is the concept of hope. As long as you are alive, there is hope. And I am happy to be alive and feeling hopeful. There will be better days ahead, as much as there will be challenges ahead. I am given a choice on what to believe. So then, I chose, hope. That, despite the challenges, I would be able to go through it alive, and that, when better days arive I would have a chance to enjoy it, and recall it when I am feeling down, and hold on to the promise that after this all comes to pass something better will begin. That is why, as long as I am alive I will not lose hope. Because one day, The Lord will call me to another happier, better place, and until that time, I will not lose the hope that he gave me. Only at that time will I give it up, because where I will go next, there will no longer be any need for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 (remake)

I decided to rewrite this in the same theme because, well yesterday I celebrated the birthday of my two cats Alice and Catherine Some people may say its weird. A lot would assume that it’s not a big deal. When I was younger, things like this may not have mattered. But then today it’s a different story.

Days 10

I wonder what to talk about next. Maybe we might as well talk about the most talked about topic these days, that is - the west valley fault. The timing was too perfect for panic. Nepal just got hit by two more than 8 magnitude earthquakes and the Bohol quake was still fresh in everyone's minds. It was no surprise when people started getting scared or hyped up and panicky over the internet. Some people even went out of their way to rally other people from social media to pray for the philippines this early on. There were some people who thought that what we were panicking about already happened and was already on a verge of prayer ralllies and if not for the correction of information they would have proceeded on to create a fund raiser or something. In the midst of this, I am quite thankful that the information was so quick in dissemination that by this time a lot more people were informed and were clear about what to do. In just one day, maps showing the fault lines were already av...

Days 4

I absolutely have no idea what to write about this time. Yeah, someday I might come up with a better excuse but today is simply not the day. At the top of my mind, there are two things I really want to talk about. The first is about anime and the other is about network marketing. These two subjects I am equally passionate about, only for different purposes and reasons. I will talk about network marketing for now, because I have a lot of things to think about when it comes to anime. But when it comes to network marketing, well, the one thing that instantly comes to my mind is “No”. This does not mean I am negative or close minded. I am open to hear any kind of opportunity. I guess I could not properly explain myself unless I tell what I experienced about it.