Skip to main content

Days19

As long as I do the ending. For the course of my writing career I have created things that I havent begun, and things that I havent finished. I can no longer remember the things I havent started but what is bothering me is the things I want to finish but I cant. Well, its not like I cant, but then I get stuck in the middle and procrastinate, get excited for the ending that I forget what was in the middle.

Yeah, these things are the ones that I always mull over and continue every now and then, but at the end of the day I see myself far from the ending than when I started.

Endings are great. It just gives a great feeling for me when I finish a story, and it feels like a signal for me to start anew. A new beginning. There are a million possibilities. And so, you can imagine just how frustrated I am for not being able to finish what I have started.

On reading stories, or starting a series, or anything that I find will take me a long time to finish, one thing I usually do is to go ahead and watch the ending. I know it will be a spoiler for me but then if it turned out to have a bad ending, it would save me from the trouble and not watch the entire series at all. 

So then, I was thinking. If this habit of mine has saved me from a lot of frustration and lost time, maybe I should do the same as when I write stories. Right after the beginning, I would write the ending that I like, and work through it. This is something I find brilliant at the moment, and I cant wait to try it after this month challenge. I hope I can finish what I started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 (remake)

I decided to rewrite this in the same theme because, well yesterday I celebrated the birthday of my two cats Alice and Catherine Some people may say its weird. A lot would assume that it’s not a big deal. When I was younger, things like this may not have mattered. But then today it’s a different story.

Days 10

I wonder what to talk about next. Maybe we might as well talk about the most talked about topic these days, that is - the west valley fault. The timing was too perfect for panic. Nepal just got hit by two more than 8 magnitude earthquakes and the Bohol quake was still fresh in everyone's minds. It was no surprise when people started getting scared or hyped up and panicky over the internet. Some people even went out of their way to rally other people from social media to pray for the philippines this early on. There were some people who thought that what we were panicking about already happened and was already on a verge of prayer ralllies and if not for the correction of information they would have proceeded on to create a fund raiser or something. In the midst of this, I am quite thankful that the information was so quick in dissemination that by this time a lot more people were informed and were clear about what to do. In just one day, maps showing the fault lines were already av...

Days 4

I absolutely have no idea what to write about this time. Yeah, someday I might come up with a better excuse but today is simply not the day. At the top of my mind, there are two things I really want to talk about. The first is about anime and the other is about network marketing. These two subjects I am equally passionate about, only for different purposes and reasons. I will talk about network marketing for now, because I have a lot of things to think about when it comes to anime. But when it comes to network marketing, well, the one thing that instantly comes to my mind is “No”. This does not mean I am negative or close minded. I am open to hear any kind of opportunity. I guess I could not properly explain myself unless I tell what I experienced about it.