Skip to main content

Days 24

Sunday again! And I dont have anything to say in particular. Oh well. I can just talk about my experiences in youtube. You know, back in the early 2004, when I just had enough internet speed to view youtube, it became my refuge from redundant TV shows.

But then, the speed back then was too slow, that you really reserve your youtube viewing when there isnt anything else to do. The more smart way is to download it and watch it offline. These days, I dont have to do it, and so the amount of videos I download has gone down tremendously. And anyway, despite our reputation for having so slow of an internet speed, it has really come so far that I have long forgotten the days when I had to be patient and more resourceful if I ever want to watch something. If I need to download something. In fact, I rarely go to mirc anymore. And this is something because I can easily find it when looking in google.

So then, I am thankful for it. But still, the times have changed where you have to be more skilled in looking for things. Maybe the whole scene has changed. Back then I make websites for fun. I even learned html codes when it was still in its early stages. Now, we all go and try to create blogs, videos, and it is all about making people entertained. Not so much as back then when you want to just make one for yourself. 

I tried my hand in making videos as well, and well, you could say that this isnt the first blog I ever made. Most of them didnt go well and I had to scrap them all eventually. There was a time when I had a couple views, but for one reason or another, I had to scrap it because it didnt really reflect what I want. Anyway, if there comes a time when I take a shot in youtube, it would be something I am interested in. Something I want.

I figured that making money using videos is hard work, and needs an insane amount of views. I dont want to be someone who just makes videos for views. It would make me miserable. But then if I come to enjoy what I am doing, then the earning part would just be something secondary. 

Those are the thoughts that come to mind that I hope I would be able to accomplish. Sure there would be some things that I want to do other than youtube, and of course I want to create income I gues much more than today. But still, if I think about it, all of this is part of my training to become a better person. And still, what is more important if I still like what I am dpind. Because, for me, what is more important is to become successful at what I like to do, rather than do all it takes to gain something that I will never be proud of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 (remake)

I decided to rewrite this in the same theme because, well yesterday I celebrated the birthday of my two cats Alice and Catherine Some people may say its weird. A lot would assume that it’s not a big deal. When I was younger, things like this may not have mattered. But then today it’s a different story.

Days 14

Less than a year to go before the presidential elections and he media has started a coverage frenzy on who would be the potential candidates. When I was younger I feel so hyped out whenever this period happens and even though I am too young to vote, I was still excited. Now, more than three elections later, times have changed, I have witnessed a lot of those politicians say their piece, have their chance in the limelight, be suddenly forgotten, eat their words, join a former rival group, the works. I've somehow develped an apathy towards them. Like no matter who the politicians would be, it would not make a difference. They are all one and the same. They would cheat, change sides, do some shameless advertising, all for he sake of a win. All for the sake of money. I've seen them unravel their true sides. The ones you thought were heroes were just as controversial as the villain they were trying to fight. It was all a matter of perspective. The oned who reveal the information to ...

Days 16

You may have one of those things in your past. When you were young and you thought that you are free to do anything in the world. When you felt like every moment should be seized and every dream should be fulfilled. These days it can easily be described as YOLO. You know, you only live once. But then one day you wake up all grown up and have taken a few responsibilites here and there, with the wisdom enough to do better than use Yolo as an excuse. And then, on one fateful day you see the remnants of what you did in the past and just have a look of disbelief and suddenly ask yourself what really made you do it in the first place. You know, the after effects of those wild things you did when you were young and free. I happened to have that same experience today, and it was equally shocking as the last time I had it. Still, many people can consider me a late bloomer. I was right in that. In my student days, I studied like my life depended on it and literally had no time to dawdle around o...